Thursday, September 27, 2012

Patchwork on Parade Booth at AMQF

Well, tomorrow it starts.  The Australian Machine Festival will be kicking off at some ungodly hour with a full day Ricky Tims seminar. 

Today three lovely ladies in high vis vests and I (also in high vis)  turned this.....


Into this......
 

 This is Mum's booth at the festival, so if you're in Adelaide, pop down and say hello.  The festival will be on all long weekend from 10am - 5pm on Saturday and Sunday and from 10am - 4pm on Monday at the Adelaide Convention Centre.

 


Ok, off to bed now, so tired it hurts to blink and I have to be up in 5 and a half hours to get the kids off to their Nana's so I can go to see Ricky.  There is a moderate chance that I may slip into a quiet coma during the day - I hope Ricky won't be offended.

4 comments:

  1. It looks amazing - have a great few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The show was brilliant Shonny! You and Sharon put so much time and effort into everything. Great to see you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without you we couldn't have done it - thank you seems so trivial but you know I love you with all my heart and I'm so very proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you popped by, your comments really make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...